Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 12-25-2013, 10:27 PM   #1
AllanStone

Google Penguin Update

Hello everyone.... i have a question for you that after 13th December my keywords goes down and many of others peoples also talking about it that their keyword goes down after 13th December. So my question is that is there was a update of Google Penguin or other algorithm? So kindly reply me and share your notable points that what to do to recover my keywords position..
AllanStone is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-25-2013, 11:12 PM   #2
rajivdevkk

Has google updated any google seo update ? I don't know about that updation.

day picnic around delhi
rajivdevkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 11:13 PM   #3
rajivdevkk

I don't know that google has updated any seo updation.

day picnic around delhi | Dalhousie resort
rajivdevkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 11:36 PM   #4
ronpoul

After google update many webmasters are saying same words that my keywords are goes down.
You can recover your website by doing link purifying, remove all unnatural link or disavow with the help of google webmaster tool . If you have no time then you can also take seo services from an expert.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ronpoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 02:09 AM   #5
marrick

Perhaps it's just so happened that you and the other guy are doing the same wrong thing that lead Google to dropped your rankings. Or your competitors got ahead of you.

|

|
|

marrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 03:04 AM   #6
KathleenCollins

Well if your site is Penguin struck, you should start with analyzing the backlinks associated to your site, and disavowing those that seem spammy, manipulative or low quality. Do not stay associated with any backlink that is irrelevant. Go for backlinking, but try generate backlinks from high PR sites.

KathleenCollins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 04:22 AM   #7
sohomwebmedia

Send a message via AIM to sohomwebmedia Send a message via Yahoo to sohomwebmedia
yes, 1st removed your bad back link after you make do follow back link.

|
sohomwebmedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 09:47 PM   #8
Die_heart

Well if your site is Penguin struck, you should start with analyzing the backlinks associated to your site, and disavowing those that seem spammy, manipulative or low quality. Do not stay associated with any backlink that is irrelevant. Go for backlinking, but try generate backlinks from high PR sites.

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote