Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 08-22-2014, 12:57 AM   #1
vickyjohn

Backlinks Target

Currently getting backlinks and website views. Still i need to increase my backlinks daily? what is the exact way to build it. Any suggestion?

~Expecting answers from well experienced SEO Expert~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

vickyjohn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-22-2014, 02:53 AM   #2
marrick

I think you should start thinking of quality over quantity.

In my experience, I try to get as much links every month from good resources. I don't do much of directories, social bookmarkings etc. Most of the time, I engage other webmaster to provide me a space in their sites (broken link building) or ask them to permit me to have a guest post to their blog.

|

|
|

marrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 05:27 AM   #3
ledtubelight

quality links are more better than quantity links

ledtubelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 05:39 AM   #4
ledtubelight

to get quality links

Old 08-22-2014, 05:59 AM   #5
Rumput Kebar

get quality link and most visitor blog

Rumput Kebar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 06:12 AM   #6
mobile_apps

get quality link and most visitor blog

|
|
mobile_apps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 10:34 AM   #7
adiltaj

yes all the answers are right but do submission one by one dont use any software to do submission

adiltaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 09:55 PM   #8
krtyaseo

To get high pr links.

krtyaseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 10:18 PM   #9
ledtubelight

How many backlinks you need depends on what you’re trying to achieve. The more you want to achieve (in terms of keyword targets, rankings and visitor numbers), the more backlinks you’ll need. You can potentially rank your business’s website

Old 09-16-2014, 06:59 AM   #10
Jack Powers

You should build your backlinks on highly ranked page (0-10). Use SEOquake to check it. also don't spam links or Google will downgrade your site.

Jack Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 04:06 AM   #11
yugant

I think many of increase backlink Press release,article submission,social book marking ,forum posting,blog submission, blog commenting etc.

yugant is offline   Reply With Quote