Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 02-20-2012, 12:52 AM   #1
bobo.cx

Get good position in specific country search engine like google.nl

How can I get good position .nl site in google.nl?

I have some knowledge about SEO and I can do get good position in google.com but I am little confuse how can I get good position in google.nl.

Means follow same technique and social bookmarking, directory, blog and forum posting in same site(.com) which I can do for googl.com or only specific netherland site means .nl.

Please give me some guide line or help me.
Thanks in advance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bobo.cx is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2012, 01:04 AM   #2
jojoyce95

That's great.. great to be honest about things every now and again...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jojoyce95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 12:34 AM   #3
zxzx

That's great

zxzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 02:00 AM   #4
Ryan smith

Thanks to all of you guys for sharing such a very useful information.

Ryan smith is offline   Reply With Quote