Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2016, 08:02 AM   #1
nomi913

Are you want 1000 pageviews through social networking ?

Hello guys ! In this topic we discuss about how you can easily get 1000 impression per day in your blog through social networking websites. Now as you all know social networking is a great place where you can increase your product or website promote easily. 1000 page views through social networking is not a big deal to achieve but sometime you never take it seriously to do it.

Now i will explain many social networks platform below and explain them how you can get traffic from these social networks.

1000 Impression Through Facebook

Facebook is now using everywhere, its a daily life routine now. There are two feature of Facebook where you promote your blog or product. One Is Facebook page and second one is group I hope you all know about it.

Tips to Add likes in facebook

Create blog name page if someone already use it than try different unique name. Create new profile page with original name for seo purpose. Facebook allow you to add maximum 5000 Friends and it takes you mostly 1 week hardly to added 5000 friends. Try to add those friends which your blogger niche have in it. If your blog is similar to blogging tips try to add blogging tips lovers friends . Now you have 5000 in your profile id. Now send all to friend request to like your page and after that move all into facebook group. This is a great strategy to increase your facebook page likes and getting huge traffic from them.

1000 Impression Through Twitter

Twitter is top level social platform which page rank is 10/10 that's amazing. (Having 100 of the right people following you rather than thousands of the wrong people is always better anyway.) Traffic from twitter is just amazing if you have a true friends. Try to follow your blog niche friends that really wants to get information about it or should have some help.

1000 Impression Through Instagram

Instagram is a facebook application and its page rank is 9. In this social networks people updates their personal images and short videos also. Increasing blog traffic from instagram is also a great source . No add security in your profile so that anyone can see your profile too. One by one follow request to your facebook friends .i.e: suppose you have a 5000 thousand friends on facebook now send all of them friend request. Now add image of your blogger/wordpress post and give link below. This is a method which i personally apply i am surprised that people jumped in my website more instead of Facebook.

1000 Impression Through Google Plus

Google Plus is a do-follow social network website like twitter that means you get backlinks from these 2 social networks also.Now follow friends related to your blog when they comment on your post so don't disappoint them. because this one user will help you to increase your friend list and increase your blog traffic also.

1000 Impression Through TSU

Tsu is also a fastest growing network now. Millions of people are using tsu now. Tsu you can say that alternative of Facebook because it looks similar. Add all Facebook friends as you add in Facebook same as in tsu. Tsu also pay little money for posting original content.

I hope these social networking platform will help you to get daily 1000 to 10,000 page views easily and your earning daily 1-2$ by just doing little bit efforts by sharing post on these network. I hope you like my this post.

Don't forget to share this post with your friends because you know about it sharing is caring !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nomi913 is offline   Reply With Quote