Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 09-27-2014, 09:07 AM   #1
rikoyudiansyah1

whether a backlink is a must in SEO?

I want to ask,
I am still a beginner in the world of webmasters, I just learned and I found this forum I hope this forum can help me in order to get maximum results.

I do a lot of reading in various articles and forums as well, and the main thing to be in the world of SEO is backlinks, what do you think is true?

I just created an online store in my country (Indonesia) and I do not have the funds if you want to use the services of the services or advertising, so better I taught myself with the help of teachers here and if I am wrong please forgive.

and his question that what should i do now? My website has approximately 1 month old, advice from your extremely helpful for me.

Thank you.
rikoyudiansyah1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2014, 10:09 PM   #2
omkarsoft

You have to start on page and off page SEO.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
omkarsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 10:16 PM   #3
hemangee

start with on page seo...

hemangee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 05:31 AM   #4
larrypaul

Backlinkone of the major phenomena with search engine rankings specifically Google. The total Google algorithm works on content and backlinks.

|
|
|
|
larrypaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 03:00 AM   #5
altonroot

There is no alternative to Backlinks at the moment. Back link is one kind of recommendation and you need to good recommendation to do well in Search engines. So link building is inevitable part in SEO.

altonroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 03:55 AM   #6
Kalpart

Yes, backlink is necessary in SEO but the condition is it should be quality link.

|
|
Kalpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 04:06 AM   #7
anuverma1

yes backlinks are important in SEO point of view, but it should be good.

|
|
|
anuverma1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 04:38 AM   #8
singhabhishek25

Yes a backlink is the must for SEO and we cannot survive without a backlink in the competitive market of SEO,

| |
|
---best urologist Hyderabad, Website design Hyderabad, urologist, best, website company
singhabhishek25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 10:36 AM   #9
brainmoore

Backlinks plays an important role on web as it shows any page/website authority, relationship with other things on the web. It can help if done right in natural way and even harm websites if done wrongly.

brainmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 08:52 AM   #10
DAZ Services

Backlinks are the back bone of the off page SEO, Kindly so have quality and valued backlinks for your off page SEO.

Web Design Company in Chennnai, eCommerce Development in Chennai

Quote:
Web Design Company in Chennai
DAZ Services is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 10:20 AM   #11
prateek70007

So far, backlinks are must along with good content.

with Google Page Speed Optimizations for best speed.

|
prateek70007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 10:43 PM   #12
alexjames212

Go for the basics ie initially you need to do ON page seo and as the next step you need to build backlinks. Among these, the backlink building is the toughest job that you would come across if you what you are looking for is quality backlinks. Again, you can rely on social media site to get quality traffic to your website and with time, the stats DA and PA of your site will improve.

|

alexjames212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 12:17 AM   #13
chinomoreno

The quality of backlinks you get to your site will indicate the popularity of your website.
A number of high quality relevant site backlink to your site is a good SEO foundation.

chinomoreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 03:12 AM   #14
amitpaul740

Yes, backlink is a must in SEO.
Old 12-12-2014, 03:19 AM   #15
helenparet

As soon as you finish your On page and Off page works of your site it is best to do link building. Acquire more set of do-follow links from reputed sites as it boosts your webpage by passing some of its values.

helenparet is offline   Reply With Quote