Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Yahoo

Notices

Old 10-03-2012, 03:37 AM   #1
carterlincoln11

Yahoo services

I am a user of Yahoo services & I am satisfied with what this provider has to offer. In case you ask me, I think that Yahoo beats Google by far. I am absolutely loyal to Yahoo & nothing can modify that. As far as I know Yahoo is planning to put up a Romanian version of their homepage. However, it was not yet implemented. Do you know if Yahoo has still some financial issues? Well, it doesn’t matter that much what their designs are. I think that some of the services of Yahoo are available already in Romanian. If I am not mistaken that ought to be Yahoo mobile & Yahoo mail. Is that correct? Someone out there knows any more details about Yahoo? I am looking forward to visit the Romanian Yahoo web-site.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
carterlincoln11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-03-2012, 04:01 AM   #2
funeral

idk what you are talking about. do you hate google. can you please let us know what yahoo service you are using and from how long? yahoo never beat Google. it isn't a child play and you know that..

funeral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:55 AM   #3
kunxiang

Google better than yahoo

|
|
|
|
kunxiang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:08 AM   #4
webspekers

I think both are perfect in their own ways of services, But Google more effective than Yahoo.
webspekers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:23 AM   #5
anthonycasey868

good post thanks

anthonycasey868 is offline   Reply With Quote