Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 09-16-2022, 05:26 AM   #1
clo@

Where can I get SSD VPS?

Dear fellow members,
I have a question: where do you get your SSD VPS services from?
Have you ever heard of KVChosting VPS hosting? What server locations do they offer?
Are they good enough for this purpose?

Old 09-20-2022, 07:17 AM   #2
tommylii

QHoster.com and hostingsource.com VPS plans are worth trying.
They truly have the best services. Not to mention, great speed and amazing support.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 12:45 AM   #3
How?

I can highly recommend kvchosting.net SSD hosting service. Great support. Never had to wait more than 20 minutes for help. The uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus! Rock solid control panel.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 12:40 AM   #4
a-b-c-d

Given kvchosting.net recent upgrades and expanded offerings I see no reason I would ever go anywhere else given that they now have an upgrade path for those that outgrow a VPS and need a dedicated server. I've had very little downtime, if any at all. I won't say there was none, but to be honest with you, I actually can't remember any at all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2022, 11:51 PM   #5
Michel001

When my friend had problems setting up the domain name servers, the support center was very helpful. Happy with kvchosting.net web host! The billing people are kind and generous and always answer my questions in a professional manner.
Old 10-10-2022, 12:42 AM   #6
CPU

I've been using kvchosting.net SSD VPS for a while now. Fantastic host and they have gone above and beyond the usual business to help get my site up and going. I've been moving from host to host trying different ones out, and so far Host-ed have been the best.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2022, 07:28 AM   #7
kronos77

VPS plans from qhoster.com and hostingsource.com are worth your attention due to their top-notch services.
Great Webhosting companies with great support.
Reliable and confident..! Great customer service! Dedicated and quick!
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote