Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-14-2022, 01:38 AM   #1
clo@

Need help with choosing a VPS host

I need help choosing a VPS host. I need managed hosting with cpanel, at least 2gb of ram, around 60gb of storage. I will be running 2 to 3 websites using wordpress and buddypress for one of the sites. I have good experience with one web host but they are kind of expensive. My budget is $50 to $70 a month.
Do you think Cloudarion.com SSD VPS hosting will work fine for me? Any reviews, please?
Alternatives?

Old 10-18-2022, 08:15 AM   #2
tommylii

Quality SSD VPS deals are available from qhoster.com and kvchosting.net.
Good price, good hardware used, up to date operating system and ready-to help-support - make your VPS services really powerful. Taking into account the price and diversity of locations - it is a real bargain.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 12:19 AM   #3
How?

I've been using cloudarion.com for over 9 months. It has been great, server uptime is perfect.
It is a solid hosting provider whose entry-level services can scale according to your needs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2022, 10:57 AM   #4
afrodita

Accounts from rockhoster.com and libertyvps.net can be quite right for you.
I’m very happy with their turnaround time and support. Other things that I like about them are these:
Amazing up time
Cheap price, yet quality hosting
Fast server speed
One click script installing
Lots of other features.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 01:30 AM   #5
a-b-c-d

I've been with cloudarion.com for over 6 months, hosting 3 web sites on single SSD VPS account.
Setup was very fast, technical support as well - all the time within few minutes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 10:21 AM   #6
Shyamji

I also like this thread posting, Qhoster.com is the one and only best option to use VPS hosting.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Shyamji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2022, 01:32 AM   #7
Michel001

Must say that I was fully-impressed with cloudarion.com SSD VPS service. This host seems to be geared towards the professional team and they are still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.
Old 11-08-2022, 02:27 AM   #8
CPU

I can express the point that cloudarion.com SSD VPS hosting is truly amazing.
They seem to be online 24/7 and are ready to help you with everything. GREATLY RECOMMENDED!

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 11:13 AM   #9
kronos77

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and asvhost.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Services are suitable for those who are looking for great services and affordable prices. They have very responsive customer services.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 12:40 AM   #10
quantumleap

Need help with choosing a VPS host

Server Uptime. Uptime is the measurement of reliability for VPS hosting. ...
Speed. Web server speed is not the same as web page speed. ...
Managed or Unmanaged. VPS hosting is a bit more technical in nature. ...
Cost. ...
Customer Support. ...
Backup. ...
Security. ...
Special Features.

quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote