Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-14-2022, 01:44 AM   #1
clo@

Where can I get OpenVZ VPS?

Dear fellow members,
I have a question: where do you get OpenVZ VPS services from?
Have you ever heard of Rockhoster.com VPS hosting? What server locations do they offer?
Are they good enough for this purpose?

Old 10-17-2022, 10:16 AM   #2
tommylii

VPS plans from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are good enough to sign up with.
Very good servers, steady and fast, as well as a very pleasant support to work with - understanding experts that solve any issue in matter of minutes.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 12:25 AM   #3
How?

I am fully satisfied using Rockhoster.com VPS hosting service and can highly recommend them to any webmaster who is looking for quality and professional hosting services. Servers are stable. You will not be disappointed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 10:34 AM   #4
Shyamji

Thanks for sharing this thread post, it is very helpful information about VPS hosting.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Shyamji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2022, 11:45 AM   #5
grunn

The best VPS providers are: rockhoster.com and legionbox.com.
Price over quality ratio is amazing. So much service for a fraction of your money.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2022, 01:33 AM   #6
Michel001

Every question resolved to my satisfaction. They are fast, great customer service. Rockhoster.com is one of the rare web hosting providers that are not overselling their resources - great PLUS for them. Recommended!
Old 11-07-2022, 01:06 AM   #7
CPU

I was looking for a good hosting website as my current host provided me with really bad service and found Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS. I'm not that knowledgeable about computers or creating a website but found their web builder software easy to use and when I have found myself in difficulties the customer support was very good and dealt with my problems with efficiency and speed.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote