Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 07-23-2015, 04:06 AM   #1
dev_p

Do you like to go in parties?

Hi friends,
Do you like to go in parties and near by events?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dev_p is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-24-2015, 06:24 AM   #2
joice33

Yeah, it's always enjoying and give me much pleasure. I always like to go parties with my friends.
joice33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 02:58 AM   #3
markstyne

yeah i'm party lover.....
markstyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 03:14 AM   #4
soby2715

No, I don't like to go in parties.

soby2715 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 08:48 AM   #5
chris_b

everyone has his own choice but it depends upon work load. my preference is work then rest and then parties or event if there is time left.

:: Perfect Money Hosting ::
Shared Hosting || VPS || Dedicated Servers || Domains
Cloudlinux || Softaculous || 24/7 costumer support
chris_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 10:25 PM   #6
jaftar

Yes I like to go in parties and have fun.
jaftar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 10:28 PM   #7
jaftar

Yes I like to go in parties and love to have fun.

Around delhi picnic
jaftar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 10:46 PM   #8
dev_p

For all party lovers, how you arrange the party instantly?

Old 07-28-2015, 11:14 PM   #9
nidhish

Nah.. I'm not a Party lover, I'm more into playing Video games at my home all day long. :P

|
|
nidhish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 02:44 PM   #10
bigbaddude

I like the idea of parties. But i'm not that outgoing.

bigbaddude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 07:24 PM   #11
wwwdude

Sure, parties are fun.

wwwdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 11:22 PM   #12
dev_p

Yea, parties are fun, it gives us joy and sometimes new friends.
So how to arrange a party?
Take help of your smartphone guys. How?
There is amazing features in yoBORED - a party planning app, like social media, event/ party hosting, event/party finder.
You can easily host a nearby party or join the same.
Thanks.
Share your ideas on party!!

Old 09-17-2015, 11:03 PM   #13
touchwood

yes, i like.

touchwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 04:55 AM   #14
flightcheapfare

Yes, I like to go in parties.

|
|
|
|
|
|
flightcheapfare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 05:20 AM   #15
profilehair

Yes i like to go in parties it refresing our mind and give us a boost in our personality..
profilehair is offline   Reply With Quote