Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 08-12-2015, 08:44 PM   #1
kursitamu

Kursi Tamu

Kursi Kantor berbahan dasar kayu jati dari jepara, kualitas terbaik dan kami akan memberikan report secara berkala untuk anda agar bisa ikut serta mengontrol pnegerjaan produk kami. Kami memebrikan kualitas jangka panjang untuk anda, yang kami gunakan yaitu bahan kayu yang sudah kami pilih yang baik baik, tanpa ada campuran kayu lain atau istilahnya oplos. Kami memberikan kualitas bukan hanya produk jadi yang keropos.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

kursitamu is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2015, 07:36 AM   #2
rabikmr

I don't know about it.Thanks for sharing

rabikmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 07:03 PM   #3
Rajbir Lorriet

You wrote your local language I think. So that I don't understand. Sorry!
Rajbir Lorriet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 10:32 PM   #4
jaftar

Hi kursitamu, I can't understand your language but i visited your website there are furniture products i like that.

Day picnic in Delhi
jaftar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 01:31 AM   #5
muncheyereviews

Sorry, I do not understand it, but i wish you have a good day.

- Get discount, huge bonus & gift themes.

- The super research keyword tool.

– Create Your Pro Videos.

– Create UNLIMITED Marketing Videos.

– Make $10,000/Month With Youtube Ads
muncheyereviews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 05:43 AM   #6
breastdoctornyc

Ya, I can't understand your language.

breastdoctornyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 08:13 PM   #7
Frandy75

Let me help to translate the text by TS :

The office chair which made from the best quality of teak wood from Jepara, Central Java and we will give you the report periodically so you can involve and monitor our product execution. We give you long term quality where the wood that we use is the wood that had been sorted well without any mixture of another wood or in the other words is fake. We give quality not only porous completed product.

Frandy75 is offline   Reply With Quote