Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 03-06-2014, 10:45 AM   #1
thefilmyguide

Review My Site

Please guys review my site

thefilmyguide.com

and tell me the errors and loop points of my site
thefilmyguide is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-06-2014, 11:32 AM   #2
atxvideo

The only thing that I noticed is that the site seem to take a long time to load.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

atxvideo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 08:41 PM   #3
thoahanu

I agree with you.I wait so long

|
|
|
thoahanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 08:42 PM   #4
thoahanu

you can design your background

|
|
|
Old 03-06-2014, 08:43 PM   #5
thoahanu

the other thing is content.

|
|
|
Old 03-07-2014, 02:49 AM   #6
jackriddik

take care of loading time and content. Google is seeing fresh and quality content....
jackriddik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 05:56 AM   #7
learnkhmernow

took maybe about 3 seconds for me to load on a desktop...The ads on the right are pretty big and bright...takes away from your clean white layout imho.
learnkhmernow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 03:06 PM   #8
MarcusPauloMM

Your site is clean and well organized. Everything is ok. Good job. Only one banner at the top that is ugly.

|
|
|
|
MarcusPauloMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 11:40 PM   #9
khosango

Nice site.
Design basic

-

-
-
-
-
khosango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 05:43 AM   #10
bestseotoday

I agree with the slow load time comments. This may prove to increase bounce rate because a lot of net users are very skeptical and impatient when it comes to slow load times. Is the slow load time caused by a script that disallows highlighting your site content?
bestseotoday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 01:06 PM   #11
michael_d

Good Points
1-You are using a visually appealing theme that makes it easier to view
2-Ads are also optimally placed

Areas of improvement
1-Provide for RSS feed or start building a list to get loyal returning readers
2-Provide a left floating share bar for increasing social share rates
3-Ad an about me page and write interesting thing about you

To know more about professional blogging, you can also read my blog from the signature below

Also read

List of Forums which provides

of any website
michael_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 10:44 AM   #12
srikarnl

Not bad, do an audit with SEO quake

|

srikarnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 09:11 PM   #13
srikarnl

Server time taking too much

|

srikarnl is offline   Reply With Quote