Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 07-31-2014, 12:08 AM   #1
Rubberladychow

Please review my website. Thank so in advance!

Hello everyone. I am running an online clothing store to sell latex clothes.
My website url is: latexshine.com, this site was created in 2013 but I began to manage it regularly since June, 2014.

Please give me some suggestions, I want to do it better, thank you in advance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Much More
Rubberladychow is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-01-2014, 03:48 AM   #2
nick.rap13

Great work!
Nice and modern site with cool photos!
I like it very much, although the prices of your products are too high!
Good to have designed it responsively.

nick.rap13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 01:19 AM   #3
Rubberladychow

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick.rap13 View Post
Great work!
Nice and modern site with cool photos!
I like it very much, although the prices of your products are too high!
Good to have designed it responsively.
Thank you so much.

:
and Much More
Rubberladychow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 03:44 AM   #4
sejal

I like your site.

sejal is offline   Reply With Quote