Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 06-24-2013, 06:09 AM   #1
stefijain

how to promote global keywords with high competition?

Hi,

i want to increase website ranking for global keywords of my website, but all the keywords has really high competition and i do not know what i do and how i promote them to get ranked in top 10. Please share your suggestions to promote my website and get higher ranking in Google.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
stefijain is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-25-2013, 08:44 AM   #2
stefijain

Hi steve,

thanks for your suggestion and help, i will work on quality backlinks and hopefully it will help to increase my website ranking.

|
|
stefijain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 11:07 AM   #3
binarynpixel

In my opinion, first set your target for specific regions, and do quality seo work with local websites on globally.

|
|
binarynpixel is offline   Reply With Quote