Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 07-08-2022, 11:36 AM   #1
grunn

Cheap VPS is needed ...

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to sign up with the best one, so what should I do?
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-11-2022, 02:13 AM   #2
Michel001

How large is your website and what are its storage needs?
On average, how much traffic do you expect each month?

I can not express how happy I am with Webdock.io VPS hosting. They have been fabulous, guiding me to transfer my domains. Last and most important, when you want help, you want it now, not tomorrow. Their customer support is genuinely 24/7!

Use the code: GOFASTVPS - gives $10 USD credit that can be applied to your account once signed up.
Old 07-12-2022, 05:02 AM   #3
quantumleap

Cheap VPS is needed ...

Deploy faster & scale easier with an application server that saves your team time & money. Spin up your choice of virtual machine in 55 seconds. Get started with a.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 11:30 AM   #4
Celsius

VPS plans from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
Great hosting. Excellent prices. I have never had any trouble with the hosting. Anything I need to update, I am told in advance. The customer service is great. Help is there at your service 24/7. Fast, efficient and there for you.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 12:56 AM   #5
CPU

I found rockhoster.com web host and needed to transfer my files to their VPS hosting account. I couldn't have done it without support team, their replies were quick and the instructions were easy to follow, which made it possible for even a non-techie like me to do.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 11:36 AM   #6
kronos77

QHoster.com deals are solid and reliable enough to sign up with.
Best prices, quality and staff. I haven't seen something better. Their uptime is insane and never had problems with them.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2022, 11:25 PM   #7
clo@

There are thousands of web hosting providers out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting providers like Webhost.pro web host and also hostforweb.com web hosting provider. They provide a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.
Old 07-25-2022, 10:57 AM   #8
tommylii

VPS plans from qhoster.com and hostingsource.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites is up and running at all times.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2022, 11:25 PM   #9
How?

No doubt, these web hosts will serve your needs. Pricing and features are great.

1) Virtono.com
- Web Hosting - Pay €1 EUR and get 6 months of premium Web Hosting.
- Cloud VPS - The KVM 1G plan (1GB of RAM) for only 2.5Euros monthly.

2) Exmasters.com - like their cheap VPS hosting solutions in Europe and USA.
Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 12:36 AM   #10
a-b-c-d

Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go. Rockhoster.com is a good option to get stable hosting. If you log on to their site you get an ad page before you get to the page you want but there is always a continue button and I can live with it for the value. Very reliable.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote