Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 05-26-2016, 08:31 AM   #1
kronos77

cheap and reliable server is needed

Hostsailor.com and pirateshosting.net dedicated servers are attractive and they are able to satisfy the demands of many webmasters including mine and I have to sign up with a right one, what would you do being in my place?
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-29-2016, 09:43 PM   #2
Bluewelthost

Hii,
There are so many good providers in the market with different prices.so,
what are the requirements and budget you are looking for?
we are happy to assist you.

with regards,
bluewelthost

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Linux VPS | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers -(NL, US)
Bluewelthost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 04:48 AM   #3
Gorrilas

I suggest you to search for more quality options. I can say Hostzealot.com is offering best server hosting solutions. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 02:01 AM   #4
How?

I believe that you need to look at the quality of the service and especially customer support.
I can say that Superbithost.com would work fine for your needs, their bitcoin offshore servers look really affordable.
Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 03:02 AM   #5
melissaCaddy

i would suggest you to try RackBank Data center for quality & cheap dedicated server hosting services with 99.98% uptime.

|
melissaCaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 05:18 AM   #6
Infinite

I'd like to say that provisionhost.com would be good to get server solutions with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 06:05 AM   #7
jacobwallace

Send a message via AIM to jacobwallace Send a message via Yahoo to jacobwallace
What do you know about their server stability?
jacobwallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 04:39 AM   #8
Grignard

Taking into account your needs, I suppose Hostzealot.com would match the best dedicated server host for your needs. They will help you to compare various web hosts. Their service is totally worth it!
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 06:36 AM   #9
Edmund

May I suggest Superbithost.com high quality servers. They are experienced host with high performance, stable network and available team. Prices are reasonable
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 09:30 AM   #10
Celsius

Pirateshosting.net is the company I'd have a deal with due to their top-notch services with high uptime and quality support. They fix issues in no time.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 12:41 AM   #11
serverwala

I would recommend you SERVERWALA, Their prices are already so low, that you don't need a coupon code. They have server locations in USA/India/Germany.

I hope this helps.
serverwala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 10:11 PM   #12
mollywilson866

try go4hosting.com they offer nice dedicated hosting servers in all over world They have reasonable plans of hosting , 24*7 skilled customer support support and Highly recommended.
-Unlimited Domains
-Unlimited Email Accounts
-Unlimited FTP Accounts
-Unlimited Sub Domains
-Unlimited MySQL Database
-CloudLinux OS & LiteSpeed Web Server
-CPanel/WHM Control Panel
-Private Label Name Servers

|
mollywilson866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 10:26 PM   #13
MuhammadSufyan

i am also looking for this

MuhammadSufyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 12:33 AM   #14
daniel park

In my view, pirateshosting.net is a good choice

|
daniel park is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 02:26 AM   #15
akashsharma1

I would like to suggest you that Dreamhost because they are providing fast, secure and reliable web hosting services.

akashsharma1 is offline   Reply With Quote