Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 08-07-2014, 02:49 AM   #1
deepitseo

best OFF page activity

Plz Help Me

Which Is good Off Page Activity To help My Website on google first page.
i done all activity but my website on google third page.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
deepitseo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-07-2014, 05:08 AM   #2
omthavertch

all the activity are good if does under the google guide lines else all are the bad
omthavertch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 05:15 AM   #3
iphonerepair

For me blog commenting is the best.
http://www.iphonerepaircentrepreston.co.uk/
iphonerepair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 11:00 PM   #4
Honey497

There is no best Off page SEO activities. You have to use it all and follows the guidelines and updates of Google in order to rank your website well in search engine results.

|
Honey497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 11:04 PM   #5
Soni Singh

Send a message via Yahoo to Soni Singh
Make quality backlinks and yes follows the guidelines of Google and check update on daily basis.

Soni Singh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 11:27 PM   #6
rajivdevkk

Article submission and forum posting is the best way to improve keywords ranking.

corporate picnic spots | Weekend Getaways From Delhi | resorts in manesar
rajivdevkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 01:14 AM   #7
vickyjohn

forum posting,social bookmaking and article submissions are the best.

vickyjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 02:10 AM   #8
JohnKumar

Blog Creating and Forum Posting is the best way of the Off page optimization.

|
JohnKumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 02:53 AM   #9
Ravipresses

Article submission are the Good way increasing the traffic from website.
Ravipresses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 03:02 AM   #10
ziesha098

I have very good experience in SEO and Online Marketing, so I love all the activities but still in case I have to choose my personal favorite then I ll definitely going to choose Forums because this not only encourages the searching skills but it also don't let one bored with the work because of the interesting discussions.
ziesha098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 03:10 AM   #11
aakardhan

Thanks to all, Nice information sharing.

aakardhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 04:05 AM   #12
chessi52571

If you are doing off page activities in well order then you have to check your onpage setting it ok or not.
chessi52571 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 04:15 AM   #13
GabbyMills

Truthfully, I suggest joining quality forums (like this one) and just participating with the community. You could focus on pure backlinking ect. but they never last.

You need to get people talking about your site or all your off-site SEO you'll be doing yourself ... 'til the death of your site. I know it sounds horrible at first, but get involved the only way your site will sustain and never fail is to get people talking about it.

All that said ... You will need some form of initial SEO and backlinks. Aim to make 10 - 30 quality backlinks a day (but don't stress over them). Overtime you'll begin to rank, then it's upto the people whether your site is worth being on the internet at all.

GabbyMills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 04:18 AM   #14
GabbyMills

Also NEVER use the automated backlink gens (unless you're using SEONuke, but you'll pay like £200 per month for it). Don't use them on your site, because Google will screw you over. Nor on your competition, if they're large and well-established, because they will murder your site.

Negative SEO for your smaller competition will work though.

GabbyMills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 11:53 PM   #15
websiteeonline

Send a message via AIM to websiteeonline
Forum Submission, directory submission are the best in seo off page activity

|
|
| website at Rs.1499/-
websiteeonline is offline   Reply With Quote