Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 04-12-2017, 07:15 AM   #1
TienAd

How to SEO for wordpress website

I have been trying to do SEO for my WordPress. Its been a week now. But there is still no improvement in Google. I am not asking for the first page right away but still it is not coming even on the top 100 page itself.
Please someone can help me. how long it takes to bring at least top 10 pages on Google.

Thanks in advance.
TienAd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-12-2017, 12:45 PM   #2
Christi Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by TienAd View Post
I have been trying to do SEO for my WordPress. Its been a week now. But there is still no improvement in Google. I am not asking for the first page right away but still it is not coming even on the top 100 page itself.
Please someone can help me. how long it takes to bring at least top 10 pages on Google.

Thanks in advance.
Technique to rank your website or blog build in WordPress, is not different from techniques used to rank site build in php or html.

What I understood from your question is it's just 10 days of efforts to rank website/blog, which is very very less to rank in top 100 as well.

You need to take some time, which can be different for each and every niche. Do strong on page optimization and build quality backlinks to rank your website in Google even in top 100.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Christi Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 10:42 PM   #3
technoweb

Use SEO plugins for Wordpress
Use SEO friendly URL
You should use SEO friendly wordpress themes

|
|
|
|
technoweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 11:07 AM   #4
akky8

There are so many advantages with wordpress website such as you can use SEO Plugins, open graph, Jetpacks etc. You need to follow the same strategy as like other websites.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
akky8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 11:53 AM   #5
agenpeluntur

Thank you for sharing in this article
I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
I hope to read the next your article updates
agenpeluntur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 01:23 PM   #6
mbahbejo

I think for seo onpage you only need to use yoast and rich snipset plugin
|
mbahbejo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 12:35 AM   #7
mikesmithnew

There are many things we can do with a Wordpress website. For SEO, you can use Wordpress SEO by Yoast or All one SEO pack, For Caching, you can use W3Total Cache plugin.

: The best and affordable SEO Services.
to Learn More
mikesmithnew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 11:43 PM   #8
eumaxindia

Word press is best for SEO
SEO friendly urls
Use Free SEO plugins..,

|
|
eumaxindia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 11:46 PM   #9
shrutis

Starting with your WordPress Blog. Alter the default permalinks structure. Install an .xml sitemap plugin. Install an SEO plugin and start using rel=”canonical” Nofollow untrusted and useless links. Noindex duplicate page types. Use a caching plugin to speed up your blog.

|
|
shrutis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 11:55 PM   #10
astrologerhome

First priority is to instal seo plugin. SEO is not a magic stick that you shake and your ranking up. It require patience and dedicaton.

astrologerhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 12:56 AM   #11
AliceArifova

i think WordPress is best for this

AliceArifova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 02:35 AM   #12
bidaddy

SEO it like a normal website

|
|
bidaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 03:25 AM   #13
jordanangel

Install SEO WordPress plugins such as Yoast SEO and All in one SEO pack. Do proper On-Page and Off-Page SEO for WordPress website.

jordanangel is offline   Reply With Quote