Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 09-23-2013, 10:49 PM   #1
sinicline

Do you like Google Plus?

Hello there,
Google plus is a social media site powered by google and it is very effective for SMO.
Do you like google plus? I like it very much.
What you think about it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
sinicline is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2013, 03:59 AM   #2
Mobi_Dev

Hi!
I like it! And besides it is good for SEO. But I noticed that it's not so popular among users. What do you think about adding each other to circles? I guess it can be interesting.

Mobi_Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 04:24 AM   #3
karim4n

hi
I like google plus It has a great features And it is good for seo too
karim4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 04:07 AM   #4
jtindia

i too like Google plus

jtindia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 04:46 AM   #5
rousellwall

Yeah I like the Google. Because it has a good algorithm to search a query over search engine website. It has really helpful to the search query result.
rousellwall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 06:15 AM   #6
jobtardisport

Yes, definitely I like to be with google plus to promote my site to get high traffic

jobtardisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 04:11 PM   #7
Ahmed yatee

well i usually find myself disliking it for some reason..

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

|

|
|
Ahmed yatee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 10:47 PM   #8
Nittish Sharma

Send a message via MSN to Nittish Sharma
Yes, I like Google Plus because it generates lots of traffic to my website and gives do-follow link too which is crawled by Google.

|
|
|
Nittish Sharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 11:33 PM   #9
webexpert66

yes i like Google plus.it is a good way of get more and more traffic.

|
webexpert66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 02:50 AM   #10
Jackmarton

Yes, I like Google plus but I am not a big user of Google plus.

|
|
Jackmarton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 05:04 AM   #11
Kiarafernandes

Yes I like Google plus it one of the best social media sites. It gives you platform to create own community and prompt it. It aid to get traffic.

|
|
Kiarafernandes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 07:23 AM   #12
psseo

no its awful!
Old 10-22-2013, 04:31 AM   #13
spyindia.poonam

Yes I like to very much Google Plus.

|
|
spyindia.poonam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 05:05 AM   #14
amitsharma11

I like Google+ and its very helpful in generating traffic to your site

amitsharma11 is offline   Reply With Quote