Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 03-06-2012, 08:35 PM   #1
vietnamstyle

How to increase of our site traffic?

Hi friends,
My site traffic is less than the previous month and i used some of the tactics to improve it but am still receving the same traffic. If you have any other ethical tactics please share with me.
This is my site: http://vietnamstyletravel.com/
Thank you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
vietnamstyle is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-06-2012, 09:43 PM   #2
sahildd

If you like to get the traffic on your site than do Some

Article submission

Press releases

Yahoo answers

Blog post
sahildd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:13 PM   #3
jeny

Good ways to increase traffic.
Forums
Social bookmarking
Press release
Blogs

|
|
jeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 04:13 AM   #4
Johnmark

Forums
Social bookmarking
Press release
Blogs

Johnmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:21 PM   #5
kevin1220

Article submission is the best strategy to get inbound traffic for your site and more backlinks with quality content.

|
kevin1220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 12:15 AM   #6
nptifitness

you must do off-page and on page activity every day.you can change the meta discription and title to ncrese your traffic.but unique content is more effective to improve your site traffic..

nptifitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 04:29 AM   #7
john mathew

Some tips here:
- Do social bookmark with unique & fresh content
- Do link wheel
- Do some SMO activity

|
john mathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 07:14 AM   #8
larryfinch

Your site has a Page rank of 5, showed in my firefox plugin seo quake. Link wheel and artcile submission will help you a lot
. If you are also interested in this, we can communicate more.
larryfinch is offline   Reply With Quote