Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 09-21-2011, 03:25 AM   #1
johnmatthew

Google + Is Open To All

Hi All, the long waiting time period is over now. Everyone can join the new Google social Network Google+. Today when I open the Google, there was a blue arrow just above the search box which is pointing to join the Google + and then read the message below the search Box "Thanks for waiting. Google+ is open to all! Join now."

So what do you think Google + can beat Facebook or not? Please share your opinion.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
johnmatthew is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2011, 04:54 AM   #2
Diane Forster

I think its great that Google + is officially launch for all today but it will be too premature to comment on its stand against FB in social networking :-)
Diane Forster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 05:40 AM   #3
serena85

Yes I already made my account now I am just waiting for my friends to enter also.
If you want to know all about
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 11:15 AM   #4
Ava-Evan

I already had a account on it when it was on test run but did not like it as much

-
-
Ava-Evan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 11:11 PM   #5
devisrimari

hi,
i have been using Google+ too. sharing content via +1 button help us to be likely found on Google search.Even Google has been introducing new features of Google+, some of the features are same like Facebook's.

devisrimari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 11:18 PM   #6
guptaarun

yeah... now i can access the google +

guptaarun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 11:27 PM   #7
born_star16

After so much of features introduced by Facebook, this was a much needed step from Google.

|
|
|
born_star16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 12:54 AM   #8
ameliese

Yes, Google+ is in action. Cut-throat competition is now started.

|

ameliese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 01:09 AM   #9
ryangetty

Yes the cat war has now started between FB & google let's see who wins.

ryangetty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 02:30 AM   #10
jiyaalbert

its a good news thanks to tell us.

jiyaalbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 03:12 AM   #11
theshawnchin

Send a message via AIM to theshawnchin
Yes i can access Google + Right Now ..

|
|
|
|
|
|
theshawnchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 04:18 AM   #12
susansmith001

is there any one who can tell me how to create a business page on google plus apart from communities..???
susansmith001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:34 AM   #13
CarenJacob

Google+ never compete Facebook. Facebook is the "Baap" of G+.

Online Shopping Site in India | Online Shopping for Electronics | Online Shopping for Kids in India | Online Shopping for Men in India | Women Online Shopping
CarenJacob is offline   Reply With Quote