Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-25-2012, 10:52 PM   #1
jakebarton931

Effectiveness of Deep Linking

Do check back that you have link flow on your page regularly. What information it gives out to a search engine when various sites are linked to various pages on the site page? I believe you have quality content in your site. What do you think it informs the search engine about the links that are thronging at the home page of your site? Here you might have a trivial site which is of less value or the links are generated easily as per the worth and demand of the site. This is a good sample of a deep linking, which encourages boosting my personal happiness.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
jakebarton931 is offline   Reply With Quote