Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 11-08-2022, 02:22 AM   #1
CPU

managed dedicated server required

Hello Folks! I need a managed dedicated server.
It should have an integrated gpu. Like the ones which come with the i7 series or the E5 series.
Ram 24Gb is enough. And HDD 2000 gbs max. Any provider recomendations?
What can you say about Hostforweb.com and QHoster.com dedicated server?
Will it be worth trying them?
Alternatives?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-10-2022, 10:43 AM   #2
kronos77

Think of having a deral with qhoster.com and legionbox.com as they are proven to be the best.
They are very professional and I would highly recommend them. Specially I love their control panel since its user friendly.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 01:35 AM   #3
clo@

Very happy with Hostforweb.com web host and would not hesitate to recommend their dedicated servers in the USA. Well worth every penny the support you receive is excellent no matter what time of day you get in touch there is always a prompt response to any query.
Old 11-15-2022, 03:02 AM   #4
quantumleap

High-Performance CPUs, SSD-NVMe Memory, Windows or Linux OS, cPanel or Plesk. 24/7 Support. Get Full Root Access, 99.99% Power & Network Uptime Guarantee.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2022, 08:45 AM   #5
tommylii

Servers from legionbox.com and planethoster.com are worth your attention.
They are the best so far and I believe they are the best. Excellent customer support, reliable servers, fair prices, and all the features you will ever need.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 12:29 AM   #6
quantumleap

Get Maximum Performance for Dedicated Hosting Workloads With IBM Cloud Bare Metal Servers. Build Flexible Server Configurations With Up to 20TB Bandwidth Included. Save US$200 Today. Provision in Minutes. Automated Deployment. Enterprise-Grade Power.

quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2022, 01:19 AM   #7
How?

I'd like to say that QHoster.com is a very reliable web hosting provider which cares about customers. The scripts that I had selected for installation, prior to their H-sphere migration, were just right for me.
Support is great.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2022, 11:14 AM   #8
afrodita

Servers from legionbox.com and hostsailor.com are the ebst to sign up with.
I've never experienced better features, functionality, up-time, and support - tech, billing & customer - than what you can receive from them. These folks give you peace of mind worth a great deal more than the reasonable prices they charge - and earn!
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 02:54 AM   #9
a-b-c-d

I was initially concerned about the location of the servers, but the speeds have been amazing. I use Hostforweb.com hosting to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and the network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there. As for the pricing, it is reasonable.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2022, 11:11 PM   #10
Michel001

Give QHoster.com a try. Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans.
They saved a good sum of money for me - their hosting plans are cheap.
Old 12-02-2022, 11:14 AM   #11
Celsius

KVChosting.net and planethoster.com servers can be quite right for you.
Good speed, fast support and see no down time yet! The best value at them is friendly support.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote