Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 09-06-2012, 03:42 AM   #1
stefijain

which tool we should use to check backlinks?

which tool better to check websites backlinks with all details?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
stefijain is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-06-2012, 05:26 AM   #2
omxwebtech

I think you can try backlinkwatch.com for check website backlinks.

l
l
l
omxwebtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:27 AM   #3
jonemike

In my view search in Google "check backlinks my website"Google Show many results i hope you try and search best technique for check backlinks.

jonemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:52 AM   #4
charliebrown

There are many ways to check backlinks but backlinkwatch is used for popular backlinks.

|
|
charliebrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:35 PM   #5
kevinloyed

backlinkwatch is great.

kevinloyed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 02:10 AM   #6
nathanmurphy090

Thanks for your's information.
nathanmurphy090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:11 PM   #7
henryluthers

Absolutely, Backlinkwatch is really one of the best tool to check back links. It's really one of promising featured way for the SEO.

henryluthers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 02:27 AM   #8
nilahroy

Open Site Explorer is Link Popularity Checker and Backlink Analysis Tool.

|
nilahroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 02:32 AM   #9
elenacriss884

There are many tools on The web for back links checking but Personally i will suggest backlinkwatch for checking your back links

|
|
|
|
|
elenacriss884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 03:02 AM   #10
sahildd

backlinkwatch.com is the best tool for check the backlinks
sahildd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 03:26 AM   #11
anshulniet

i prefer backlinkwatch tool for checking your backlinks.

-
-
anshulniet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 04:07 AM   #12
surajk

I always use backlinkwatch .com. You should use this.

|
surajk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 06:46 AM   #13
nptifitness

I will check from online website like backlinkswatch and ahref online tool for website to know keyword positions and many more things.

nptifitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 12:47 PM   #14
oldben

I use Majestic Seo. It's a good tool for back links

|

|
oldben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 10:25 PM   #15
shakirapetty

Being a web-master I am also use backlinkwatch.com from a log time.

shakirapetty is offline   Reply With Quote