Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 05-26-2023, 12:16 AM   #1
Michel001

Need a good Wordpress Web Host

Hi,
What is the best Wordpress hosting for High Power websites out there?
I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates, DDos protected
Have seen Datapacket.net offered nice hosting plans.

How reliable is this host? Any other recommendations?

Old 05-29-2023, 10:41 AM   #2
Celsius

Nice hosting plans are available from qhoster.com and hostsailor.com.
Support has been responsive and on point. They would be good for any level of customer, and yes I would recommend them to anyone.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2023, 01:46 AM   #3
CPU

If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH Libertyvps.net Bitcoin hosting. Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2023, 11:11 AM   #4
kronos77

Accounts from hostingsource.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
These guys provide fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2023, 01:06 AM   #5
How?

Believe these providers will work the best for running Wordpress sites:
1) Fixed.net
2) Blazing Fast Host
3) vizhost.com
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2023, 03:31 AM   #6
a-b-c-d

I immediately noticed an improvement in speed when I switched to Orangeserver.net servers.
The service is wonderful, their packages are priced competitively, and their product is the best I've used thus far.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2023, 09:48 AM   #7
grunn

Nice hosting plans are available from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com as they are proven to be the best in the IT industry.
These companies do a great job at providing services. Price is great...service is great...expertise is great.
All is great with them.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote