Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 05-26-2023, 11:45 AM   #1
AizaKhan

What is a good DA in SEO?

What is a good DA in SEO?
AizaKhan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-28-2023, 09:20 PM   #2
nesir

It's not a Google Spec and even if it was I wouldn't trust it. I don't understand how people get so obsessed about it. If you take a good look around at DA and ranking correlations, no I'm not talking about studies from big SEO like Neil Patel, Moz, or Brain Dean, then you will find a very low correlation to it and ranking. I've seen plenty of low da websites crush bigger ones on topics because they had better content. But to answer your question there is no good DA. As stated by its creators. DA is good for measuring inside a industry so you answer is it would depend on the DA scores of the other websites that you are competing with.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

nesir is offline   Reply With Quote