Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 06-22-2015, 08:17 AM   #16
shuffy

many thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by manish955 View Post
I visited your site and i must say its a very good gaming site.People who are interested in playing online games will definitely love this one as they are getting all the varieties and adventures at one place.Ones they become habitual of it they will visit regularly.Keep adding new games in it and reaching out to the people.! year of hardwork and you will eclipse there mind by it believe me.
thanks for the great feedback ... i still have alot of work in promoting and SEO ... but im on the road...

thank you again.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
shuffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 09:35 PM   #17
microlabs

Very Nice Site. I think you are an expert. Can you please visit my site and tell me its flaws and suggest best solutions for it.

microlabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 01:07 AM   #18
varunindia88

Oh Really!!! your website is update nice to see its responsive website...

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
varunindia88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 04:54 AM   #19
shuffy

hey thank you for the review

Quote:
Originally Posted by microlabs View Post
Very Nice Site. I think you are an expert. Can you please visit my site and tell me its flaws and suggest best solutions for it.
about the website you need to put some work on your logo... i loooks not that good ...

and from what i seen your site it about SEO and consulting ..
well do some seo on your website , you need some speed optimization ... give me a pm i will give you some tips and tricks ..

|
Old 06-23-2015, 03:27 PM   #20
shuffy

cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by varunindia88 View Post
Oh Really!!! your website is update nice to see its responsive website...
Thanks for he support

|
Old 06-25-2015, 01:14 AM   #21
mabaviation

Hello,

Great website dear. Can you please check mine site "mabaviation" anfd suggest me some corrections please.

mabaviation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 02:40 PM   #22
echizenryom

Cool website, I like your style

big size fashion store | baju big size | jual baju big size
echizenryom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 10:05 PM   #23
jaftar

Hello everybody, how are you there online game is the very helpful for me when i am so bore.

Picnic spots in gurgaon
jaftar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 09:00 AM   #24
Ramadan

Eid Mubarak Best Wishes, SMS Messages, Greetings 2015

Hello, I am a blogger currently operating from US. At present, i am working for my blog.
Please review my blog and suggest me the best thing i could do.

Ramadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 02:14 AM   #25
shuffy

Nice website

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabaviation View Post
Hello,

Great website dear. Can you please check mine site "mabaviation" anfd suggest me some corrections please.
Speed is great , nice loading , but consider removing the email for the top left page , or sooner or later you will be a victim of a spam atack .

|
Old 07-03-2015, 06:16 AM   #26
sofadesign

beautiful site

|
|
|
sofadesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 05:06 PM   #27
shuffy

Thank you all !

|
Old 07-06-2015, 07:49 AM   #28
dmeexpert

Wow nice online games website. looks great

|
|
|
|
dmeexpert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 10:09 PM   #29
DieHeartMansoor

I have just check your website it is nice..
Old 07-12-2015, 02:28 AM   #30
shuffy

Thank you for the support ...

|