Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 02-16-2012, 06:37 PM   #1
gill123

Best Approach to SEO---Good keyword

I have created 2 accounts on my Windows machine, one is an account with admin rights, and the other one is a standard user account. Now I have forgotten Windows admin password so that Windows is not recognizing my password for the administrator account. I tried to reset admin password with the standard user account, but failed. Is there any other way to reset the forgotten administrator account password since I never created a password reset disk for the administrator account?

Actually, apart from the password reset disk, the System Recovery Options can also help you when you needWindows admin password reset. You can either use a Windows installation disc or the recovery options provided by your computer manufacturer to access the System Recovery Options. Of course, you can also create a system repair disc by yourself.

1. Type system repair disc into the search box in the Start menu and press Enter.
2. Insert a CD/DVD into the optical drive and hit Create disc.

This creates the system repair disc. To start the System Recovery Options, insert the system repair disc into the optical drive and reboot the PC via the disc. Select your Windows installation from the list when prompted. The System Recovery Options are now displayed and recover Windows administrator password.

Considering that many users never create a system repair disc, there is password reset tool—Windows password recovery Software. The big advantage of this option is that you can recover Windows admin password easily in 5 minutes, without doing anything to in case of a lost password, like creating a disk. And it can help you reset Windows admin password whether you can log on your PC or not. There is plenty of such software on the Internet. Here we suggest Windows Login Recovery.

1. Download and Install Windows Login Recovery in any accessible computer.
2. Create a bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive with the software.
3. Set CD-ROM or USB device as the first boot device in BIOS for your PC.
4. Boot your PC from the created CD/DVD or USB flash drive for Windows admin password recovery.
gill123 is offline   Reply With Quote