Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 02-21-2024, 05:08 AM   #1
clo@

Good WordPress hosting for a friend?

Hello, everyone!
A friend of mine is looking for hosting for WordPress sites.
It should be a shared hosting for up to 5-10 sites. The sites themselves are small and do not consume many resources. Preferably 20-30 GB of disk space. He actively uses mail (100 emails per hour).
What kind of hosting can you offer?
He is attracted to offers from Neironvps.com - are they good enough to trust?

Old 02-22-2024, 10:12 AM   #2
tommylii

Have a look at plans from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com and ewallhost.com.
Their infrastructure is excellent, but more importantly their customer service is just amazing - always a super fast response, they go the extra mile so things are done properly, very polite communication. I can't recommend the team more highly.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 11:48 PM   #3
How?

I'd like to say that Neironvps.com does offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.

Nice ssd vps solutions, this one will serve your demands: SSDVPS4 at $14.95/mo - CPU 2хE5-2680, RAM 4GB, SSD 30GB, Bandwidth 4TB per Month, Locations USA, Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 12:10 PM   #4
afrodita

Accounts from ewallhost.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
They're reliable, work hard to make sure the websites are up and running, and they're quick to fix issues. Definitely the companies I'd recommend (and have recommended).
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2024, 11:08 PM   #5
a-b-c-d

I've been with Neironvps.com cheap vps more than 6 months and already I can tell I'm going to stick around for a while. They are just amazing. They answered any of my requests in less then few minutes and solved each one of them as fast as possible. These guys have been the best web hosts I have used to date.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 11:32 PM   #6
Michel001

I was not disappointed. I have never seen such user support. The best part is the customers service. I have had several after hours questions and have always had a response within ten minutes, in some cases immediately.

Every Neironvps.com VPS Servers they offer includes full root access, enabling you to run whatever you wish whenever you want to.
Old 03-12-2024, 09:51 AM   #7
AizaKhan

Choosing between WordPress and shared hosting will still depend on your specific needs. WordPress is best for larger websites and wants a more stable and faster website. On the other hand, shared hosting is an excellent option for beginners and low-traffic websites.
AizaKhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 11:31 AM   #8
Celsius

Accounts from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com are worth trying.
Support & Hosting Management system are quite good. Servers work with no glitches. And prices are competitive.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 12:25 AM   #9
CPU

You can't ask for more; everything you can possibly want is included! Neironvps.com has awesome deals on vps and dedicated servers, that I'm recently trying out. They can even install scripts (like wordpress) if you don't know how.
Without doubt, you can't go wrong with these guys. I'm a very happy!

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 11:35 AM   #10
kronos77

Solid accounts are available from libertyvps.net and panamaserver.com.
I must say, I love the uptime of my website and the customer service whenever I have an issue. The customer service reps are the best.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote