Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 05-26-2023, 12:20 AM   #1
Michel001

Magento commerce hosts. what are they?

I need to know all possible hosts that can be perfect for magento commerce web hosting services. The one I know is GTHost.com web host, but just need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.

BTW, do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this company?

Any better variants?

Old 05-30-2023, 08:31 AM   #2
Celsius

Plans from qhoster.com and planethoster.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
I highly recommend them for your hosting needs. Besides the great customer service, they have super fast solid state servers - which is another plus for me!
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2023, 01:30 AM   #3
CPU

I have proudly been hosting my site with GTHost.com instant server hosting, after being referred from this discussion board. Indeed, they have exceeded all my expectations, taking time to answer each of my questions diligently and intelligently, and have a great staff.
Don't look any further, it's a true gem that fits any budget!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2023, 11:46 AM   #4
kronos77

Plans from hostsailor.com are full-featured and cheap.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2023, 12:58 AM   #5
How?

Believe GTHost.com Cheap VPS will work great for running magento commerce websites.
They are very good service, excellent customer service via chat and email. It's a nice web host because they offer a wide range of plans for each kind of users.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2023, 11:06 PM   #6
expatmortgages

Verify your Google My Business Information. ...
Get Google Reviews. ...
Properly Categorize Your Business. ...
Embed a Google Map on Your Website. ...
Optimize the Listing Description. ...
Use a Local Telephone Number. ...
Add Photos to the Listing.

expatmortgages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2023, 03:19 AM   #7
a-b-c-d

I first signed up with GTHost.com cheap VPS because the price was extremely reasonable, and i had heard good things about their support. The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well. They even have nice scripting extras and spam assassin.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote