Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 06-15-2022, 11:23 AM   #1
Celsius

centohost.com vs libertyvps.net

Which shared plan should I have a deal with - centohost.com or libertyvps.net?
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-17-2022, 12:09 AM   #2
quantumleap

Web hosting is a service that allows organizations and individuals to post a website or web page onto the Internet. A web host, or web hosting service provider, is a business that provides the technologies and services needed for the website or webpage to be viewed in the Internet. Websites are hosted or stored, on special computers called servers. When Internet users want to view your website, all they need to do is type your website address or domain into their browser. Their computer will then connect to your server and your webpages will be delivered to them through the browser.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 09:19 AM   #3
kronos77

Shared plans from qhoster.com and netshop-isp.com.cy can be quite right for you.
Their support has been exceptional.
My issues and queries were resolved promptly. Highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for quality hosting services.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 02:42 AM   #4
quantumleap

A web host, or web hosting service provider, is a business that ... The best hosting plans can be got from centohost.com and libertyvps.net.

Services from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support. They have been good going.

Old 06-27-2022, 11:37 AM   #5
tommylii

Have a look at shared plans from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com.
Great hosts and great staff. Excellent product with outstanding up time.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 01:38 AM   #6
How?

I highly recommend Libertyvps.net to anyone looking for a courteous and reliable web host provider.
Lots of features, very knowledgeable fast and friendly support and the price is reasonable.

How? is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 03:34 AM   #7
quantumleap

Vultr provides users with easy-to-use, high-performance, low-cost cloud infrastructure. With more locations, Vultr enables low-latency cloud computing around the globe. Fast & Reliable.

Old 07-05-2022, 01:41 AM   #8
a-b-c-d

I'm very satisfied with digitalserver.com.mx hosting dedicado en mexico and I’m convincing friends to make the move too. Very Reliable! No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites is up and running at all times.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 12:18 AM   #9
quantumleap

Our Windows VPS Plans & Pricing. Instantly Setup after Successful Payment. We Support Multi Location for Your VPS. Live Support Available. Multi Location. Remote Desktop Enable.
Windows VPS
- from $6.99/mo
-
1.2GB RAM - Xeon E5

Old 07-14-2022, 11:39 AM   #10
Celsius

Thanks for all your replies, dudes.
Now I think of having a deal with either kvchosting.net or rockhoster.com, any ideas?
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2022, 04:00 AM   #11
CPU

I'm the webmaster for several sites, and I'll be moving all of them to centohost.com website hosting. The support was responsive and explained me everything I needed to know. They are extremely fast and my hosting was up only few hours after payment.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2022, 11:18 PM   #12
clo@

Highly recommend centohost.com web host. This service allows for easy setup of websites and emails, modifications, and monitoring through their control panel user page. Online explanations of features and instructions are clearly written.