Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 06-22-2021, 11:21 AM   #1
tommylii

libertyvps.net vs hosting.uk

Which VPS is better to sign up with - hosting.uk vs libertyvps.net?
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-23-2021, 12:09 AM   #2
How?

As a new small business start-up, it's important to me to start fast, conserve cash, and yet market as efficiently as I can. Libertyvps.net offered the most value for the services I was seeking. I am very glad I chose them as my bitcoin web hosting service provider.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 11:45 AM   #3
afrodita

The mentioned companies - hosting.uk and libertyvps.net - are worthwhile.
The online support of them is amazing: they really help you, really and quickly.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 03:09 AM   #4
a-b-c-d

Great host! Been a Libertyvps.net customer since Dec. 2020. There was a short time that lasted for a few hours as the hard drive was being replaced due to failure. Overall I am very pleased with the support I have received. Any questions I have ever asked are answered very quickly and professionally.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 10:41 AM   #5
Celsius

VPS accounts from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
The price-quality ratio is among the best I've met. The server administration dashboard is a very nice and professional, which gives me a great experience. Quick response time! I highly recommend them.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 09:06 AM   #6
kronos77

VPS accounts from QHoster.com and Hostforweb.com are worth every cent you pay for their services. Good pricing, good customer support, and all the tools you need what more could you need. Highly recommend to try them out.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 11:58 AM   #7
tommylii

Thanks for all your replies, dudes.
But I still need more info about hosting.uk and libertyvps.net.
Thanks in advanced.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 01:33 AM   #8
Michel001

Highly recommend hostforweb.com VPS hosting!Very impressed with the in-depth of knowledge of the support team as well as website uptime! Amazing tech support, even installed some Perl modules I needed.
Old 09-06-2021, 01:56 AM   #9
CPU

Use WPTUTS code for a 50% discount on their hosting through hosting.co.uk

They have been fantastic to deal with. I have had customers using other hosts and after pulling my hair out trying to get the basics to work got them to switch over and host through me at hosting.uk hosting. There are no hidden traps or fees.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote