Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 01-07-2012, 11:24 PM   #1
andresbrock399

Optimization

On page optimization and off page optimization has a huge difference between them, but I’m not quite sure. Can someone tell me? I have been asked this question a long time now. However, I do not have a valid answer. I began to feel depressed. In addition, when you answer, please do not use the term. Please explain to me simply. I am new to the SEO field. I have a very long way to go! I was told, on page optimization is more important than the off page optimization. How real is it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
andresbrock399 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2012, 09:46 PM   #2
virali87

On page seo means designing website in seo friendly manner and getting relevant seo friendly keywords, meta, description. Off page seo means getting good backlinks for website.

|
virali87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:14 PM   #3
DanielMilstein

Your post really confuses me, I checked your other posts, where you are talking about SEO tools which has healthy mix of on-page and off-page tools, you talk about something called Reverse links, Page rank checkers, social promotions and SEO etc.. when you already know so much about SEO how come you are not aware of the difference between On-Page & Off-Page???
Old 01-09-2012, 12:42 AM   #4
Ammy Tisdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by andresbrock399 View Post
On page optimization and off page optimization has a huge difference between them, but I’m not quite sure. Can someone tell me? I have been asked this question a long time now. However, I do not have a valid answer. I began to feel depressed. In addition, when you answer, please do not use the term. Please explain to me simply. I am new to the SEO field. I have a very long way to go! I was told, on page optimization is more important than the off page optimization. How real is it?
On Page activities that we do on the on the Page and Off Page are those that we do off the page.

|
|
|
Ammy Tisdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:45 AM   #5
turborx15

Both are important for getting better position in google

Lightning fast speed for webmaster powered by Pure SSD
turborx15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 06:04 AM   #6
kevin1220

Optimizing is an important process in SEO success. Both on page and off page optimization is essential for a website to improve its visibility and page rank in search engine.

|
kevin1220 is offline   Reply With Quote