Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 04-29-2013, 05:01 AM   #1
markstyne

Windows 7 or 8?

I currently am using Vista on my PC. It's working fine, no complaints, except Vista doesn't support html 5, which I have a need for.
So, I'm thinking of upgrading, but aren't sure whether to get windows 7 or 8. I've heard quite bad things about 8 and it's interface, but I understand you can get software to restore the classic windows interface,
Any of you folks got thoughts on this?.
I use my PC for gaming, fractal generation and internet browsing at home. It's quite a high spec one.
Thanks

Last edited by markstyne; 10-14-2014 at 04:13 AM..
markstyne is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2013, 06:42 AM   #2
khelthazar

I did use windows 8. but i still prefer windows 7

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
khelthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:43 PM   #3
Kunalmathur

window 7 is better than Window 8.........

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kunalmathur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 02:30 AM   #4
ebrainnight

As experience, I would like to suggest you Window 7, it is quite user friendly comparison to windows 8. If you want get new things then you can try windows 8.
& Solufy
Software
ebrainnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 05:39 AM   #5
rajdev00

I am currently using windows 8. it has very good features.
botanix resort
rajdev00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:35 PM   #6
noahwilson

I suggest you for Window 7, its a good O.S and supporting all app.

|
|
|
noahwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:13 AM   #7
binarynpixel

Both are good operating system, but i prefer window 7.

|
|
binarynpixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:33 PM   #8
anuingenious

Location: 16225 Park Ten Place, Suite 500, Houston, Texas,77084
i use window 7.

anuingenious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 01:33 AM   #9
pratanvi

windows 8 is better in my opinion with some new amazing features...but, it will take time to adapt to this new operating system

|
|
pratanvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 04:10 AM   #10
rummy26

I love Window 7 .

rummy26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 04:34 AM   #11
jeffzeilenga

windows 8 is better than 7 because many feature add in windows 8

jeffzeilenga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:40 PM   #12
Kuen

I suggest you to use Windows 7 instead of using Windows 8. Windows 8 is little bit complicated in using and mainly for touch users.
Kuen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 03:28 AM   #13
Michael Norman

I'm using Win 7 for about 3 years and think that it's a perfect OS but concerning Win 8 I've heard only not very positive feedbacks and all of my friends who tried Win 8 downgraded to Win 7. Nevertheless, the decision rests with you.
Michael Norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 07:44 PM   #14
searchengine

I am still using my Windows 95 model. It is still good

in las vegas.
searchengine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 11:53 PM   #15
Amulpatak

It is preferrable to use Windows 8 due to its enhanced features.