Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 09-28-2011, 02:44 AM   #1
Jessica John

Twitter following limit completed

I want to ask you all that what should i do when i go to follow anyone twitter show me an error that your limit of following people has been finished now you can't follow anyone i have this figure

following 2001
followers 1154

now i want to follow more people what should i do that twitter allow me to follow other people, please help me and share your knowledge and experience with me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jessica John is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-28-2011, 10:12 PM   #2
webgranth555

Nice posting,thanks for the information.
webgranth555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 05:41 AM   #3
maria.cute

Your following should be less than your followers.... coz it is a bad impression..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
maria.cute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 09:25 PM   #4
schumannrober

If you are new on Twitter, chances are that you still have not attained the 2000 barrier limit imposed by Twitter. Twitter has a following limit of 2000 people based on the number of followers you have.
Old 08-12-2012, 12:50 AM   #5
roach98ST

Your following should be less than your followers.... coz it is a bad impression..GOdaddy Domain

roach98ST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 07:20 PM   #6
kaithyedward

I think you should request to admin of twitter that they re-setup your account.

kaithyedward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 12:37 AM   #7
eastvantage

Hmm. That's actually weird. Maybe there was just some error on that. You may email/contact Twitter admin to check the error for you...

|

Real People > Real Solutions > Real Success"
eastvantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 03:08 AM   #8
frivgames

Send a message via Yahoo to frivgames
if followers too much can be seen as spam
frivgames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 12:51 PM   #9
quicklockworks

good to know that this is the MAX for my twitter account, thank you for sharing.

quicklockworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 09:38 PM   #10
Steven peter

Twitter is restrected to follow more than 2000 followers

|
|
|
|
|
Steven peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:00 AM   #11
IAMalfin

Little Did I Know that Twitter has limit in following people.

IAMalfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 01:13 AM   #12
jesserim

Thanks for informing us
jesserim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 11:30 AM   #13
artistictouch

There's a max for followers? That's interesting yet wierd.
artistictouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 07:19 AM   #14
lylevasser12

very much informative post thanks
lylevasser12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:51 PM   #15
harry.grant

remember ! this is really aweful that your followings increase your followers ...... your following should be very precise less and targeted only ....

|
|
|
harry.grant is offline   Reply With Quote