Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 12-12-2022, 03:42 AM   #1
clo@

Stable Server Located in India?

My current host started to make me nervous because of bad customer support and downtime.
Most of my clients are located in India. I need stable server with 500 gbs of SSD space, 16 gbs of RAM and 5000 gbs of bandwidth.
Well, Hostnamaste.com was recommended to me as a good option. What can you say about them? need feedbacks. Also any alternatives?

Thanks in advance.

Old 12-14-2022, 11:23 AM   #2
tommylii

ASVhost.com and hostsailor.com servers can be right for meeting all your needs.
Their servers are fast, modern, up to date, feature-packed and as I said above, 100% reliable.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2022, 03:27 AM   #3
How?

I really appreciate GTHost.com for their instant server hosting solutions on web. Before I have tested 3 hosting providers but was not satisfied. I left my last hosting provider because they repeatedly made a mess of billing and servers went down a lot.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 08:59 AM   #4
afrodita

Servers from planethoster.com and asvhost.com are worth trying.
Fast servers, outstanding service/ customer support… and they all have 99.9999% uptime! My clients absolutely love their services! I would most def recommend them for those who want to start a webhosting company as well.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2022, 03:02 AM   #5
a-b-c-d

One of my friends recommended me to get Budget Dedicated Server from Hostnamaste.com as my project was growing and I needed more amount of space & bandwidth. I decided to read some reviews about them and recognized that they did their job qualified. My websites are always online and my visitors & I are happy with the speed connectivity.
Server locations: USA, India, Europe.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2022, 12:55 AM   #6
Michel001

Truly brilliant. You'd be mad not to go with Hostnamaste.com website hosting.
Absolutely fantastic service - even into the late hours of the night.
Locations: Europe, India, USA.