Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 12-12-2022, 03:37 AM   #1
clo@

Web Hosting for running a forum?

Hi,
I'm going to host a big forum and need to find a good web hosting account.
What are your views on exmasters.com website hosting solutions? Uptime, features, bonuses?
Is it the hosting provider I can rely on?

Old 12-13-2022, 08:55 AM   #2
tommylii

Plans from asvhost.com and planethoster.com can be quite right for you.
I can say they are good hosting for website. I use the control panel which is very simple and I can easily add many domains it . They have customer support which is available 24x7 and whenever my website get stuck or has any error they solve it within 24 hours.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 04:57 AM   #3
How?

So far i haven`t noticed any downtime. I guess there should be but it was so small i didn`t notice it. Exmasters.com support is second to none. All tickets are resolved in 15-20 mins. This comes to a price. It`s not the cheapest host. Nor their plans are the richest in features.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 10:34 AM   #4
afrodita

KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com plans are worth trying.
Summary:
- Great customer service
- Outstanding up-time
- Economical pricing
- Highly recommended.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2022, 03:04 AM   #5
a-b-c-d

If you need really professional hosting service, I can highly recommend exmasters.com VPS without any doubt. They helped with backups and some new scripts installations. Free bonuses, like free domain, free templates along with free website builder. Scripts install with 1 click - it is very convenient.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2022, 05:51 AM   #6
grunn

Package plans from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com can be right for meeting all your needs.
The most reliable hosting, time-tested by me and my colleagues at work. A great choice of different hosting services, and the price is magical.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2022, 04:49 AM   #7
Michel001

I recommend HostingWalay.pk host for those who are looking value-for-money webhosting.
I've noticed they are offering New Year's Special upto 45% off the price!
Overall reliability is great!
Old 01-04-2023, 07:56 AM   #8
CPU

I think that it is always a good idea do not order and pay too much for the services which you will not use in full.
So starting with any project consider shared hosting.
I recommend using https://rockhoster.com/
They have a lot of good plans for their shared hosting.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2023, 09:45 AM   #9
kronos77

You know qhoster.com and netshop-isp.com.cy services can be right for meeting all yourt needs.
You will be pleased with speed connectivity, network uptime and customer support service.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote