Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 09-24-2021, 11:35 AM   #1
grunn

Wordpress hosting from a decent provider ...

Is it better to use Wordpress hosting from simplenet.io or hosting.uk?
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-03-2021, 11:53 PM   #2
CPU

I recommend these hosts for those who are looking value-for-money webhosting services:
1) Dreamhost.com
2) NetShop-isp.com.cy
3) QHoster.com
Good communication and customer service are key to great web-host, and they have these qualities in spades.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 11:40 AM   #3
kronos77

In terms of providing quality Wordpress hosting, the best hosts are: simplenet.io and scalahosting.com.
They are simply the best hosts I've ever used. 5 star customer service and they are always fast and responsive to help. The site runs fast and smooth and I've never had a single server outage or problem. I recommend them to everyone I know. Couldn't be happier with their services!
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 02:03 AM   #4
How?

Nice wordpress-friendly hosting solutions you can get at hostingsource.com
According to the support, they are very prompt and giving 100% perfect answers to the customer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 10:04 AM   #5
afrodita

QHoster.com and hostingsource.com are good for hosting Wordpress blog with due to their top-notch services.
Their support is very responsive and provides very good notices in advance of maintenance periods, etc..
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 11:36 PM   #6
fpforum

Never heard of simplenet, but have known someone who used hosting.uk and the service was good. They'd probably get my vote over SimpleNet..

|
|
fpforum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 01:28 AM   #7
a-b-c-d

Great hosting! I had hostnamaste.com hosting for a year, everything worked very well.
It's good cheap hosting. The support is good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 10:45 AM   #8
grunn

Have a look at Wordpress hosting plans from kvchosting.net and brixly.uk.
100% Uptime, knowledgeable customer support, ease of use, great cpanel, amazing server stability and unbeatable prices. Really, I have nothing bad to say...
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 11:04 PM   #9
jacobwallace

Send a message via AIM to jacobwallace Send a message via Yahoo to jacobwallace
Using this information, you can pick the best WordPress hosting.
1. Server response time should be less than 300 milliseconds.
2. Availability – A dependable hosting service will provide at least 99 percent uptime.
3. Customer Service – For questions about WordPress.
4. Your Requirements – The hosting provider you choose should be compatible with the size and nature of your company.
jacobwallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 11:32 AM   #10
Celsius

Simplenet.io and hosting.uk are good and reliable enough to have a deal with.
Fast servers, outstanding service/ customer support… and they all have 99.9999% uptime! My clients absolutely love their services! I would most def recommend them for those who want to start a webhosting company as well.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote