Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 01-14-2014, 12:08 AM   #1
munish13

Favorite social media platform

We are doing a small survey on social media platforms. We would like to rank social media platforms that are common. So what is your favorite social media?
You can also include a short comment about why you love it.

Old 01-14-2014, 12:13 AM   #2
mahimajain

i love to facebook and StumbleUpon because in there million of people visit.. daily and these are unique visitor..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
mahimajain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 04:31 AM   #3
linkexchanger

my favorite is Facebook,because Facebook is the biggest platform then others social sites.

linkexchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 05:29 AM   #4
shaadisankalp01

I really like the Facebook social site and Twitter social site are both of site best for increasing the traffic ranking of the website.
shaadisankalp01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 11:00 AM   #5
psingla945

Facebook ranks 1st and Twitter ranks 2nd

psingla945 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 08:47 PM   #6
dailycoinsnet

As many others I like Facebook and Twitter most. Pinterest is a great one too!

-
-
dailycoinsnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 12:29 AM   #7
neeks_89

Well, I think you can take Stumble, Pinterest, Google + or Facebook. They are really good sites for any new comer..
neeks_89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 04:05 AM   #8
Milo Odin

I love facebook. I am using FB since last 6 years.
Milo Odin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 04:58 AM   #9
azzedinejamal

If you are asking for best Social Media platform then Facebook is upper then any Social Media websites

|
|
|
azzedinejamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 06:36 AM   #10
dulisi

Facebook and Google+. Actually i like Google+ very much but i don't use it as much as facebook

Anime Blog

Models Blog
dulisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 12:50 AM   #11
Nikki Pratick

My favorite social media sites are Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+ also Linked In.

|
|
|
|
|
|
Nikki Pratick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 05:48 AM   #12
munish13

Thank you to all of you who replied. So far we have Facebook as number one, Twitter as number two but we haven't decided on number three especially between Google +, LinkedIn and Pinterest. We want the top 5 then move to top 10.
Old 01-20-2014, 01:11 AM   #13
elecwiremonika

My favorite Social media is facebook.

|
elecwiremonika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 11:54 PM   #14
longnhvietnam

I love Facebook. To be honest, facebook likes a addict. Once online facebook, I am sticked for at least 2 hours.

Email:
longnhvietnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 03:32 AM   #15
shoaibwh1

Creative Agency Australia

Awesome forum once again. Thank you

shoaibwh1 is offline   Reply With Quote