Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 10-04-2014, 03:30 PM   #1
Beagle123

What is Wordpress Doing That's so Special

I decided to program my website in php, and now I'm slightly regretting my decision. As I've evolved, I've learned that Wordpress has lots of features built into it that help google find your pages. I know it optimizes for HTML 5 and adds image tags etc., so google really values the pages.

My question is, what is Wordpress doing that is so special?

I can see that wordpress sites are ranking better than mine, can I get a clue about what they're doing?

I know that this is a huge topic, so if anyone knows one thing I can change, please let me know.

http://lucysmassagestudio.com

thanks,
Eric

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Beagle123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-08-2014, 02:17 AM   #2
Rubberladychow

There are many reasons that wordpress ranks better than yours. I think the biggest reason is that the domain authority of wordpress

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:
and Much More
Rubberladychow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 10:59 PM   #3
softech

I request all of you please review my page and provide your valuable feedback. ...

|
|
|
|
|
|
softech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 01:01 PM   #4
Tans

DOmain authority is one of the factors.

Tans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 03:43 PM   #5
oliverosM

your web its nice and colorful but its like before web 2.0, definitely go with wordpress if you're self hosted change to wordpress.

oliverosM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 12:01 AM   #6
george.web13

Nothing special.
The design is very old style.
It's 2014 not 1990!

|
|
|
|
george.web13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 03:47 AM   #7
Sameershokat

Hi there ,
Actually the WordPress is doing extremely out standing work for using the site maintenance that is very value able to growing our site .
Regards:
sameer shokat.

|
|
|
Sameershokat is offline   Reply With Quote