Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Market Zone - Buy/Sell/Trade/Wanted > The Market > Wanted

Notices

Old 08-27-2015, 12:18 PM   #1
couponsitescrip

Coupon Template for A Coupon Site

I have this script codecoupondiscount.com/ and I want to make a new design for it. Also I want a mobile edition for it.

I would like the design to be similar to couponcodes.com - light blue/gray colors - black text. Would like the mobile site to use the same color scheme. So I want the template to be integrated in the script ( in a .zip file ), with option in the Admin, so that I can change from the actual template to the new one. This way if I install the script ( the .zip file) on any domain I would have the 2 templates available.

I also want to know how can I add the template on an existing domain - you might have to do it.

Budget: under 250$

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Turnkey Affiliate Moneymaking Business

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Coupon Site Script in Action
couponsitescrip is offline   Reply With Quote