Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 05-19-2022, 11:55 AM   #1
Celsius

kvchosting.net vs rockhoster.com

Which VPS should I have a deal with - kvchosting.net or rockhoster.com?
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-20-2022, 12:45 AM   #2
CPU

Trust kvchosting.net web host. They've hosted my WordPress blogs for my business for 8 months now and the responsiveness through their customer service is reason enough to stay with them. Support is excellent, servers are fast, and their pricing is very affordable.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 04:06 AM   #3
quantumleap

Which server is betetr to buy - from kvchosting.net or asvhost.com? ... KVChosting.net vs Rockhoster.com. By Yohanesburg in forum Web Hosting and Domain

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 08:48 AM   #4
kronos77

QHoster.com and libertyvps.net plans can be quite good for you.
Their tech staff was super helpful in explaining the issues that we were experiencing and how to resolve them. Their help is greatly appreciated!
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 10:11 PM   #5
quantumleap

Comparing VPS deals from rockhoster.com and kvchosting.net, which way is better to sign up with? Intend to host a blog.
I'd like to say that Rockhoster.com were recommended by my web design professor because of their 24 hour support and diversity of services.
Comparing VPS deals from asvhost.com and kvchosting.net, which way is better to ... Try VPS deals from QHoster.com and Rockhoster.com.

Old 05-25-2022, 11:21 PM   #6
clo@

The hosting is affordable, the customer service is top notch, and they genuinely care about my little blog out there in Cyber space. Rockhoster.com web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.
Old 05-27-2022, 05:18 AM   #7
quantumleap

Comparing VPS deals from rockhoster.com and kvchosting.net, which way is better to sign up with? Intend to host a blog.
I'd like to say that Rockhoster.com were recommended by my web design professor because of their 24 hour support and diversity of services.

Old 05-31-2022, 08:57 AM   #8
tommylii

QHoster.com and libertyvps.net plans can be right for meeting all your needs.
Support & Hosting Management system are quite good. Servers work with no glitches. And prices are competitive.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 12:22 AM   #9
How?

Well, rockhoster.com is quite reliable. Tech support can be slow and sometimes it takes a few iterations to solve an issue. The control panels always work, everything's up. Good communication and support. I've had a couple of sites hosted here - and the pricing is very very competitive.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 11:18 PM   #10
a-b-c-d

I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.

Pretty good feature-packed VPS hosting solutions you'll find at NetShop-isp.com.cy and Hostnamaste.com web hosts. The stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 11:31 AM   #11
grunn

These hosts - kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com - are decent enough to have a deal with.
They provide rapid responses to any queries and accurate information. All members of their team are always friendly and helpful.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2022, 03:10 AM   #12
quantumleap

Pretty good SSD VPS hosting solutions are offered by KVChosting.net and also Rockhoster.com web hosts. They have done a great job at evaluating

Old 07-11-2022, 10:39 PM   #13
Michel001

If you are like me and have to set up your on MySQL databases for different scripts, then look no further than kvchosting.net SSD VPS - Double thumbs up to them! Overall, this appears to be a decent web host that is really trying to make a good name for itself in the web hosting business.
Old 07-12-2022, 04:48 AM   #14
quantumleap

Buy VPS Now and Receive 50% Off First Month. 99.999% Uptime, Highest Available. Shop Now. Easy, Instant, Free VPS Hosting Setup. Scales With Your Needs.