Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 06-09-2022, 10:42 AM   #1
grunn

High CPU Performance VPS

I wonder if evoxt.com is the best place to have High CPU Performance VPS?
They offer a nice discount: HighCPUFreq.
So what do you think of them?
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-13-2022, 03:12 AM   #2
quantumleap

High CPU Performance VPS

Deploy faster & scale easier with an application server that saves your team time & money. Spin up your choice of virtual machine in 55 seconds. Get started with a $100 credit. Premium Intel w/ NVMe SSD. Premium AMD w/ NVMe SSD.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2022, 04:57 AM   #3
Michel001

Maybe that is worth to check as many as possible various options. I recommend you checking as many providers as possible.
Check out qhoster.com, eurovps.com, kvchosting.net. I'm sure you will be able to find a lot of deals there.
Old 06-14-2022, 05:27 AM   #4
quantumleap

High CPU Performance VPS

Get 4 CPU Cores, 8 GB RAM, 200 GB SSD + 32 TB Traffic for $6.99/mo. Full root access. Email & phone support. Over 250 5-star reviews. Order your Virtual Private Server today! CLI.

Old 06-15-2022, 10:15 AM   #5
Celsius

As I know evoxt.com company is the best to have a deal with. Their servers are of a very high quality and I have never faced any downtime with them.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2022, 12:11 AM   #6
quantumleap

High CPU Performance VPS

Vultr provides users with easy-to-use, high-performance, low-cost cloud infrastructure. With more locations, Vultr enables low-latency cloud computing around the globe. Fast & Reliable. High Performance Servers. Guaranteed Uptime. Powerful Infrastructure. 60 Second Deploy.
High CPU usage with the IIS worker process typically occurs when higher than normal traffic comes to your website.

Old 06-20-2022, 06:14 AM   #7
CPU

I recommend you to check
https://rockhoster.com/windows-vps/
https://qhoster.com/linux-vps.html

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 10:01 PM   #8
quantumleap

High CPU Performance VPS

100% CPU usage on my CentOS VPS ... I have a 512 MB VPS and hosting 2 WordPress websites on this CentOS server. I have installed apache + mysql + Top answer:
It looks like you're getting hit by a pretty standard brute-force.
Vultr provides users with easy-to-use, high-performance, low-cost cloud infrastructure. With more locations, Vultr enables low-latency cloud computing around the globe. 60 Second Deploy. Fast & Reliable. High Performance Servers. Guaranteed Uptime.

Old 06-21-2022, 11:36 AM   #9
kronos77

Plans from rockhoster.com and hostnamaste.com can be attractive for you.
Their knowledge base and technical support in particular has been excellent. They respond quickly to any questions I may have and stay with it until the problem is resolved. Really great!
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 12:27 AM   #10
quantumleap

High CPU Performance VPS

Get 4 CPU Cores, 8 GB RAM, 200 GB SSD + 32 TB Traffic for $6.99/mo. Full root access. Email & phone support. Over 250 5-star reviews. Order your Virtual Private Server today! CLI.
I have been running my Moodle on a VPS for probably six years or so. I started with 2GB, which seemed fine. Then moved up to 3GB, which seemed a little better.

Old 06-23-2022, 01:30 AM   #11
clo@

It is my belief that dedicated server is better.
You can check:
https://gthost.com/ from $59
https://hostingsource.com/ from $105
Old 06-23-2022, 02:38 AM   #12
quantumleap

High CPU Performance VPS

Cloud VPS from Contabo. German Quality. Low Price. Now with API, CLI & Cloud-init support. Linux/Windows OS Available. Support On 365 Days.

Old 06-27-2022, 11:55 AM   #13
tommylii

VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
Qualified and fast support, which is always responsive and helps. Adequate prices and reliability.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 03:37 AM   #14
quantumleap

High CPU Performance VPS

Host unlimited domains, instant activation, Free panel, Ultra fast speed, SSD Disk. Cheapest VPS, SSD Disk, buy now, limited time offer.