Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 06-18-2012, 08:52 PM   #1
eooc.box

Online E-Commerce Site - Prerequisites

Hi everyone,

Basically I've been thinking about opening my online business for some time but only recently have gotten around to properly researching the fundamentals.

At present, this only requires buying wholesale items and reselling them on a website for profit at retail prices.

I haven't registered as a business, I have merely registered my .com & .co.uk domain names and want to make sure I have done everything that needs done before I go on to build the website and buy inventory.

Should I have already registered as a business if I want to do this?
Is there anything else I should be made aware of before doing this?
Do you have any suggestions/tips for me before doing this?

I've been to the HMRC and business links regarding registering as a business, but the mass amount of information can become overwhelming after a day of work and studying and sometimes you just need to be told what needs done in simple terms without the fancy terminology.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
eooc.box is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-26-2012, 01:42 AM   #2
zxzx

This is nice information.

zxzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 09:14 PM   #3
jamestobin

I am not registered as a business, I just registered my COM. Co.uk domain name and want to make sure I am doing everything needs to be done before I went to create a site and buy inventory.

|
jamestobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 11:42 PM   #4
michael clay

i dont know adout that e commerce please help me somebody
michael clay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:33 PM   #5
ronwinfrey

I've actually been to the HMRC and commercial links on the subject of registration as a business; on the other hand the mass quantity of information can turn out to be devastating after a day of labor.

|
ronwinfrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 05:49 AM   #6
skwmk2012

Took me out happy to read this comment. You are really blow job, things are happen in the world elegant nice post. Thanks for sharing the knowledge. Thanks

General Office Cleaning Services l Commercial Office Cleaning Services
skwmk2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 02:59 PM   #7
jonemike

Please Help me about e commerce.

jonemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 09:53 PM   #8
bobfields

I scrolled through quite a few business links. That’s because I was keen on registering my business. But the volume of inputs provided is both overwhelming as well as confusing. At times, you want things to be explained with lucid clarity.

|
|
bobfields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 10:06 PM   #9
SOFHarvest

there are actually web hosting sites that makes it easy for you to have your own website without the complex terminologies. You must also have your business registered of course, since the company would still be using credit cards and other payment terms. i have knowledge about e-commerce, and is currently working for one.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SOFHarvest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:28 PM   #10
jimwest15

I've really been to the HMRC and profitable links on the topic of registering as a trade; on the other hand the form quantity of data can turn out to be overwhelming after a day of work.

|
|
jimwest15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 04:23 AM   #11
ralphrobbins

I have been registered as a business, HMRC and business contacts, but after a day's work, you can become an overwhelming mass of information and learning, sometimes you just need to be told what needs to be done simply, no fancy terms.

|
|
ralphrobbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 02:04 AM   #12
johnwinfrey2

I've been to the HMRC and business links regarding registering as a business, but the information can become overwhelming after a day of work and studying and sometimes you just need to be told what needs done in simple terms without the fancy terminology.

|
|
johnwinfrey2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 01:34 AM   #13
nelsonedison

Hi guys have you already tried or experienced completing requirements for an E-commerce site? Is it really that strict and demanding? What are the things needed?

|
|
nelsonedison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 05:32 AM   #14
jeff.cool25

Online E-Commerce is the good way to earn the money online. You can sell or purchase your service/ product easily.

|
jeff.cool25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:21 PM   #15
joelbradbury

I visited the HMRC. I visited it for understanding business links and also find more information about the business. You have to answer somesimple questions and then you may get all help.

|
|
joelbradbury is offline   Reply With Quote