Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 04-26-2012, 10:23 AM   #1
mypaper

tell me what should be added in my site.

these two are simply new please let me know what changes are required here.

http://www.wintercoatsforwomen.in
http://www.ifuturetechnology.in

all suggestion most accepted.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

mypaper is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-27-2012, 11:32 PM   #2
notfake

Where are meta tags?
Your website look like odd without them.

notfake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:56 PM   #3
godric

Your site honestly looks like a spam site. Why would you want to have two ad choices at the top of your site?

Why not exchange the ads with this "This site dedicated for those who are confused to buy the winter coats.choose..."?

godric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 05:11 AM   #4
jguythompson

Winter Coats

Hi

Had a look at your site. I like the look and feel of the site. I would actually remove some of the text or condense it a little. Know why you're doing it and am guilty of same but you do use "coat" a lot. What about some specific size guides. Checkout mine to see what I mean. It is not really apparent what the purpose of the site actually is
jguythompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 09:02 PM   #5
dawidtailor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mypaper View Post
these two are simply new please let me know what changes are required here.

http://www.wintercoatsforwomen.in
http://www.ifuturetechnology.in

all suggestion most accepted.
You have to first choose best color for your site because its not look like some professional site and specially its winter site.You have to make some best photos in your site and make lots of changes for www.wintercoatsforwomen.in site.

dawidtailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 03:51 PM   #6
deccanbazaar

Send a message via MSN to deccanbazaar Send a message via Yahoo to deccanbazaar
the ads on this page look very ugly

put the background of the ad as same as of the main background color.
deccanbazaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 06:27 PM   #7
epoolonline

Have you considered to put a facebook like box or a like button on your home page?Actually , do you have a facebook page for your sites? I think social networks are a must , but that's up to each of us. On ifuturetechnology that google search box look like crap up there .
epoolonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 08:18 AM   #8
warren12

Button on the box or your home Have you ever thought about putting Facebook? In fact, on their sites, Facebook (Facebook) do you have? I think I need a social network, but it depends on each one of us. Google search box in really big trouble nanotechnology there.
warren12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 12:25 AM   #9
dawidtailor

Quote:
Originally Posted by deccanbazaar View Post
the ads on this page look very ugly

put the background of the ad as same as of the main background color.
It is right that the background color is not so good and it is same as the main page background color. This site need some of more changes to make it perfect and more attractive.

dawidtailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:56 PM   #10
Die_heart

Its interesting site.

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote