Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 08-16-2018, 05:06 AM   #1
graciescott

What Are The Steps To Change RCN Email Settings On Mac Apple

Hi,

I just want to know that how can i Change RCN Email Settings On Mac Apple App. so please help me to solve this problem.
graciescott is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-17-2018, 04:58 AM   #2
lilymitchell

Hello,

The steps to change the settings of RCN com login are discussed below:

1. Go to mail icon from the desktop and click on it.
2. Open Mac mail menu and go to ‘Preferences’ of the account. You will find this option in the mail menu.
3. Click on the Mail account you want to edit. Like here we are talking off RCN email account. Select the RCN account from the list of account.s
4. Go to ‘outgoing mail server’ settings and click on ‘Edit SMTP server settings’.
5. Open ‘Advanced’ tab and uncheck the option which says, ‘automatically detect the account settings’.
6. Now, you need to enter the port number for this server. Enter 25 in this field.
7. Select ‘Authentication’.
8. Enter the RCN email login username and password. The username consists of the only first part before @ symbol.
9. The outgoing server settings for your RCN email account are set up now. You can cross check the settings anytime by performing the steps mentioned above.
10. Don’t forget to save the settings before exit from the settings window.
11. Now, you need to click on ‘send mail’ or get a mail.
12. Enter the password again for authentication purpose.
13. It is recommended to save the password through ‘Remember me’ option. When you click on this option, you will no longer require entering the username and password again and again in the login field. If you find any problem after that, you can contact support provider.
14. If you are using multiple RCN email accounts, then you need to select the one which you wish to configure to change. Select the account, then perform the same steps as mentioned above in the steps.
15. The process is complete now.

RCN email login | RCN email | RCN email support
lilymitchell is offline   Reply With Quote