Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 06-10-2018, 10:35 AM   #1
Pavan Techn

Explain, how would you be an asset to this organization?

While answering this question, don't merely say that you are hard working, dedicated, punctual etc. because these are not assets, these are the responsibility as management wants. Off course these are positive words and has a lot of meaning for you as well as for company. Actually these qualities make you an asset for the company after getting experience.

So you can say that -

"To become asset for an organization we have to punctual, dedicated, quickly adapt of environment and positive working attitude I have all of these qualities so I will prove an asset for this company."

Or

"As I'm a fresher, I'll be passionate about my work and if given a chance I'll be ready to expose myself into different sectors of work into the industry, and would be faithful to the company always."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
Pavan Techn is offline   Reply With Quote