Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 09-23-2015, 06:42 AM   #1
ozzyeye

Pinterest Tips

Anyone care to share some tips on how to get more pinterest exposure. more shares likes and repins..
I have created a couple of boards and populated them with interesting pics relevant to my theme. Am following a number of related pinners.. What else could or should I be doing?
Cheers All

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ozzyeye is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2015, 03:44 AM   #2
PropertyRocking

So far i found info from Vincent NG of MCNGmarketing quite useful.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is an information source for real estate matters in Singapore, designed to help you make informed choices, whether or not you hire a property agent to facilitate that process. Its about knowing what questions to ask to determine if you’re making the right choice.

|
|
|
PropertyRocking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 08:44 AM   #3
Divyansh $$$

Biggest rule on pinterest is don;t just pin your own stuff only rather pin more stuff about other interesting pinners so that you don't look to much self promoting.
Divyansh $$$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 12:14 AM   #4
Singh

You can also add me on Pinterest's and I will follow you back one of most incresing follower to your Pinterest.
Singh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 10:43 PM   #5
amolhshah

Does link from Pinterest help you with google rankings?

amolhshah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 01:48 AM   #6
onehalf.transpo

Location: Junction Business House, Level 2, Suite 203, Melbourne VIC 3182
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzyeye View Post
Anyone care to share some tips on how to get more pinterest exposure. more shares likes and repins..
I have created a couple of boards and populated them with interesting pics relevant to my theme. Am following a number of related pinners.. What else could or should I be doing?
Cheers All
First, you need to pin valuable and engaging contents. Next, socialize with other pinterest users. Then, promote your pinterest page to different social networking sites such as facebook, twitter, etc.
onehalf.transpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 02:10 AM   #7
rohitnagpure336

Pin interesting things over pinterest and share your pin on facebook, twitter I think other peoples will reach on that platform and you will get likes or repins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzyeye View Post
Cheers All

|
|
|
|
|
rohitnagpure336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 11:53 PM   #8
kancilcermat

I think we can get one doffolow link on Pinterest profile

|
kancilcermat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 04:42 AM   #9
SusanLFricke

You need to put focus on how to optimize your content on this.

SusanLFricke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 02:27 AM   #10
1844junkrat

You need to update your Pinterest profile on daily basis and promote your business through this.
1844junkrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 04:54 AM   #11
mindriders

Anyone care to share some tips on how to get more pinterest exposure. it is doffolow link on Pinterest profile.

mindriders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 05:34 AM   #12
infoincarnation

Guys thank you so much for your discussion. it will really help me a lot.

infoincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 12:21 AM   #13
DanielEnriquez

You need to pin nice pictures regularly with great content also invite your friends. Use other social media such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, G+ etc. to get more exposure and traffic to your board.

DanielEnriquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 01:16 AM   #14
Sportsbuss

Thanks for sharing the information.

Sportsbuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 03:01 AM   #15
99volo

Greatest rule on pinterest is dont just pin your personal stuff only rather pin more stuff about other interesting pinners to ensure that you do not turn to much self marketing.
99volo is offline   Reply With Quote