Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 10-27-2016, 01:22 AM   #1
ArchRabbit

Is UAE one of the safest and best places for business in the world?

I recognized that there are some places in the world, for instance, like UAE which can be perfect for establishing business.
Is UAE one of the safest and best places in the world?

Are their any services which help to start business?
I need help with all the documentations, patents, copyrights, licences, private businesses, etc.

What can you recommend me to do?
ArchRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-27-2016, 01:43 AM   #2
sandalsarray

I know UAE region is an offshore one, so you will have opportunity not to pay taxes.

Be sure to choose time-tested, 100% trusted service.
sandalsarray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 06:56 AM   #3
How?

I believe I can help you, OP.

I have a client who is 100% satisfied dealing with one reliable service located in UAE. Check out:
Dubai South service is an emerging Free Zone offering 100 per cent foreign ownership, they will help you with all the documentation you need to establish a firm there.

This service also offer a great opportunity to get a 2nd passport (Cyprus citizenship) and become a EU citizen.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 06:27 AM   #4
graosp

No doubt, this place offers world class infrastructure helping your business succeed. Dubai South is the host of the EXPO 2020. I will recommend this to all of my clients.

Thanks for sharing. Well done!
graosp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 08:43 AM   #5
expatmortgages

Its good for business if you understand they way the UAE does business as business is conducted differently all over the world due to their different customs

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

expatmortgages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 12:33 AM   #6
rashidkhan

I Think it is safe...

|
|
rashidkhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 07:56 PM   #7
Ageshka

The UAE is really a very calm and safe place, the citizens of which are socially protected and don't experience such difficulties as the population of the third world countries. I'm sure that the UAE has excellent living conditions, but my dream is to acquire Monaco citizenship. I adore this small principality and the social policy here is also at a very high level. If you learn more about developed countries with a decent standard of living, then I'm sure that you would prefer to live in a country with a more temperate climate than in sultry Africa.
Ageshka is offline   Reply With Quote