Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 03-25-2019, 02:09 PM   #1
Elmi

What is it like to be a pro gamer?

How can I become a professional gamer and how can I start my career by playing video games?
Elmi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-26-2019, 02:46 AM   #2
Yam

Of course, you can be a professional gamer without a sponsor or team too (if you play single-player games), and simply try to win as much money as you can and make earnings through streaming.

But having the support of a pro team is undeniably helpful. There'll be someone to help you handle the logistics of travel and tournaments so you can focus on playing. Your team will be like a family, you'll have a great support network of players as practice partners, some money, and meet a great deal more awesome people.
Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 02:53 AM   #3
Kannor

Even if you have no experience and special skills, you can become a pro player. You just should work on it tirelessly. Practice is the main key to this issue. Also, you can try pro gamers' settings, maybe it will ease the process, find it here https://fortnitesettingspro.com/
Kannor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 10:33 PM   #4
leenahahim

study updated technology oriented tactics.
leenahahim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 09:10 AM   #5
swipka777

I don't actually like to be pro. But sometimes I am checking different information about how to play online games and https://wewatch.gg/ helps a lot. This is a wonderful online platform where i can check different results about how to play better and what are the last events.
swipka777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 09:14 AM   #6
SalomonI

As investors continue to research the team in https://nicelocal.com.au/
SalomonI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 10:49 AM   #7
tieb

I see a lot of people post "how to" content on youtube, like if its a very popular game that has hard levels, you can screen record yourself beating these levels and post the content on youtube. also if you are one of the first people with the game you can post "walk-through" content on youtube.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

tieb is offline   Reply With Quote